Event: Community Information Exchange Network Partners (Virtual Meeting)
Date/Time: 08/11/2020 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: Online - -
CIE Network Partners Meeting
HealthierHere is building a community-owned and managed community information exchange (CIE) to improve care coordination in our region. We invite you to participate in this collaborative long-term effort.
With support from the King County Veterans, Seniors and Human Services Levy, HealthierHere and our partners, including Crisis Connections and WA Serves, will be designing and building a CIE that:
- Is a unified network across health and human services providers
- Is owned and governed by the community
- Serves the needs of the community
- Includes interoperability between technology platforms
- Operates as a public utility
These goals reflect the shared regional CIE vision that many of you co-developed with us over the past year.
Network Partner Meetings
In 2020 Network Partner meetings we will continue planning for a full-function CIE to begin implementation in 2021. The closed-loop referral functionality (Unite Us technology platform) is the first of many steps toward a unified and interoperable network for care coordination.
- All are welcome to join the Network Partner Workgroup.
- The agenda and any pre-reads will be distributed prior to each meeting.
- If you have questions, please contact Lisa Watanabe.
We look forward to continuing our CIE journey with you.
*Please keep in mind that COVID-19 continues to impact events and business operations. We recommend checking event websites for updates.
iCal <– Click to download and save this appointment to your calendar