Event: Health Policy Research Scholars Info for Potential Applicants (Webinar)
Date/Time: 02/02/2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
by Health Policy Research Scholars, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program
(from program website) Applicants must be:
- Full-time doctoral students, entering their second year of studies in fall 2021, who will have at least three years of doctoral study remaining as of September 2021.
- From historically marginalized backgrounds and/or populations underrepresented in specific doctoral disciplines.
- Examples of eligible individuals include, but are not limited to: first-generation college graduates; individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds; individuals from communities of color; and individuals with disabilities.
- Pursuing a research-focused discipline that can advance a Culture of Health.
- Interested in health policy and interdisciplinary approaches.
The best way to see who this program is for is to meet our current scholars. But keep in mind that this is just the start—the experience will only grow stronger as new scholars from many other backgrounds, disciplines, and perspectives round out this growing group. Imagine yourself on the team!
*Please keep in mind that COVID-19 continues to impact events and business operations. We recommend checking event websites for updates.
iCal <– Click to download and save this appointment to your calendar