Event: Recordkeeping for Mental Health Providers Practicing In-Person and Telehealth (Virtual Training)
Date/Time: 05/06/2020 at 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: Online - -
by Banister Advisors, LLC; approved for 6 CEUs by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Washington State Chapter
(from event page) This interactive presentation invites attendees to regard recordkeeping as an opportunity to not only to serve clients’ needs but also to protect themselves in the event of an audit or legal action. Attendees learn how to optimize documentation in order to maintain records and write notes that support clinical practice, survive scrutiny, and serve clients as best they can. Telehealth questions about the impact of a mental health practice ‘going virtual’ will also be addressed.
- Understand how to create evidence-based documentation that helps to insulate you against accusations of bias
- Learn to create records that stand up to the scrutiny of an audit or legal process
- Learn what information is required by Medicare and Behavioral Health insurances
- Meet standards for Medical Necessity
- Understand the evolving Telehealth implications for your practice
- 6 CE Units
DATES for the 2-PART COURSE: Part I – Wednesday, May 6th from 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM; Part II – Wednesday, May 13th, from 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
*COST: $175 per person
Learn more and register: https://banisteradvisors.ticketspice.com/recordkeepingmay2020
*Please keep in mind that COVID-19 continues to impact events and business operations. We recommend checking event websites for updates.
iCal <– Click to download and save this appointment to your calendar