Event: Self-Care and promoting post-traumatic growth during active crisis management (Webinar)
Date/Time: 05/27/2020 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Online - -
by Region V Public Health Training Center, National Council for Behavioral Health
(from event page) This workshop will provide a brief overview on how anxiety can impact our general functioning, our functioning in crisis, and different strategies you can use to decrease the impact of anxiety on you during this unprecedented time in our country and lives.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the impact anxiety has on general functioning
- Identify two personal coping mechanisms to manage the impact of anxiety
- Learn how to set up daily routines to manage anxiety and worry
- Provide specific tools and techniques staff can implement to enhance self-care during active crisis
- Identify opportunities for post-traumatic growth opportunities to enhance professional development post crisis
*Please keep in mind that COVID-19 continues to impact events and business operations. We recommend checking event websites for updates.
iCal <– Click to download and save this appointment to your calendar