Event: Telemedicine Hack (Webinar Series)
Date/Time: 08/05/2020 at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Location: Online - -
by HHS, ECHO Institute and TRAIN Learning Network
(from event page) To support wide adoption of telemedicine, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response is partnering with the ECHO Institute at the University of New Mexico and the Public Health Foundation’s TRAIN Learning Network to deliver a 10-week, virtual peer-to-peer learning community called Telemedicine Hack.
There is no cost to join the Telemedicine Hack initiative. All ambulatory providers (e.g., primary care, surgical, rural/urban, dental, mental health, solo practitioners, physical therapy, school-based practitioners) are invited to participate.
Program flyer, click here: https://echo.unm.edu/doc/covid/TM Hack – Save the Date 7.16.20.pdf
- July 22, 2020 – Telemedicine: Where Do I Start?
- August 5, 2020 – Workflows and Documentation
- August 19, 2020 – Billing and Reimbursement: How to Do It Properly and Ensure Compliance
- September 2, 2020 – Clinical Best Practices and the Art of the Tele-Physical Exam
- September 16, 2020 – The New Normal: Tips to Make Telemedicine Part of Your Permanent Practice
Note: office hours with presenters of the sessions below are available on various dates – see event page for details
*Please keep in mind that COVID-19 continues to impact events and business operations. We recommend checking event websites for updates.
iCal <– Click to download and save this appointment to your calendar