Event: Tools, Training and Tips for Crisis Call Center Success (Webinar)
Date/Time: 09/24/2020 at 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Online - -
by the National Council for Behavioral Health and Lifeline
(from event announcement) These past few months have introduced new challenges – from COVID-19 to social unrest. One support system offering solutions is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline network.
Join us for a two-part webinar series offering a “behind-the-scenes” look at crisis call center operations during the pandemic, workforce resilience strategies and trauma-informed care tips.
On Thursday, September 24, from 2-3:30 p.m. ET, our webinar, “Tools, Training and Tips for Call Center Success,” will offer self-care insights and call center best practices. You will:
- Learn how Lifeline leadership is investing in call center staff through self-care trainings.
- Hear from staff about the risk factors for secondary traumatic stress and burnout.
- Leave with new strategies for addressing compassion fatigue in your organization.
On Tuesday, September 29, from 2-3:30 p.m. ET, our webinar, “The Importance of Trauma-informed Care and Cultural Humility,” will be a roundtable chat with crisis call centers. We will:
- Explore the importance of trauma-informed, resilience-oriented care and cultural humility.
- Highlight how crisis call centers have implemented trauma-informed principles at work.
- Share strategies to promote culturally humble and trauma-informed crisis services.
*Please keep in mind that COVID-19 continues to impact events and business operations. We recommend checking event websites for updates.
iCal <– Click to download and save this appointment to your calendar